Throughout the summer, you may have questions regarding policies and services. Feel free to call Academic Services at (617) 495-0977 with questions.
Become familiar with all policies that affect you at Summer School by reading:
- Student Responsibilities
- Regulations and Compliance
- Sexual and Gender-Based Harassment Policy and Resources
- Learn about the types of exams offered in Summer School courses, and review policies regarding exam absences, conflicts, and make-ups.
- Official grades are posted in online services. Grades posted in Canvas or other course websites are not considered official final grades.
- Many institutions accept transfer credit from Harvard Summer School, which is fully accredited. Learn about accreditation and transfer credit.
- Need to file an appeal? Financial and registration appeals are available for any student who missed a deadline for an extenuating or compelling reason.