Summer at Harvard is an exciting and enriching experience. But successfully navigating the demands of coursework and summer activities can also be daunting. Learn about the services and opportunities available to you in order to make the most of these fulfilling summer months.
Academic success is at the heart of the Harvard Summer School experience. Our goal is to ensure that you have the support you need to thrive in your summer classes.
For instructions on accessing Harvard email addresses and other technology support, visit Computer and Email Services. The Harvard University Information Technology (HUIT) Support Center is the primary provider of technology support to Harvard Summer School students. You may open a support ticket through the HUIT IT Help Portal.
Learn about the extensive Harvard Library system and how to leverage it while studying at Harvard.
For help with term papers and writing assignments for Harvard Summer School courses, visit the Writing Center.
Harvard Summer School is committed to ensuring accessibility for all students. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, our Accessibility Services team is here to work closely with you to make your summer experience a success.
This free app, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play, features emergency contacts, health and wellness information, and other University resources available to Harvard Summer School students. Some features include:
- Who to contact: Find information on who to contact for answers to your questions.
- Food: Review meal choices at your dining hall, view the food truck schedule, and check out local restaurants.
- Events: View events and add them to your calendar.
- Campus map: Explore Harvard’s campus with a map that includes all University buildings.
- Shuttle tracker: Access up-to-the-minute information about shuttle schedules and delays.