Have you always been fascinated by backend website development? Put your coding capabilities to the test this summer in game development and animation courses, learn more about the future of augmented reality.
These courses prepare you for college-level academics and help you explore potential career paths in fields such as computer science and digital media design. Choose two to build your summer pathway.
Programming and Web Development
- Introduction to Computer Science with Python (CSCI S-7)
- Intensive Introduction to Computer Science >Intensive Introduction to Computer Science (CSCI S-50)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python (CSCI S-80)
- Introduction to C++ for Programmers (CSCI S-38)
Applied Mathematics and Engineering
- Introduction to Probability for Engineering and Data Science (ENSC S-138)
- Mathematical Modeling (APMA S-115)
- Introduction to Digital Fabrication (PHYS S-12)
- Character Design for Animation and Games (DGMD S-71)
- Digital Media: From Ideas to Designs and Prototypes (DGMD S-1)
Technology and Society
- Wearable Devices and Computer Vision (DGMD S-14)
- Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles, Drones, and Artificial Intelligence (DGMD S-17)
- The Ethics of Emerging Technologies (PHIL S-150)
Explore More Computer Science Courses
Interested in finding more courses like this? Browse our course catalog to see all of our computer science courses.