Curious about what makes people tick? This summer, uncover the mysteries of the mind in these interdisciplinary courses on mind, brain, and behavior.
These courses prepare you for college-level academics and help you explore potential career paths in fields such as science, philosophy, and business. Choose two to build your summer pathway.
- Neurobiology (BIOS S-50)
- Neuroinvesting: Neuroscience and Financial Decision-Making (ECON S-1915)
- Mind and Brain: Themes in the History of Neuroscience (HSCI S-176)
Individual and Social Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology (PSYC S-1)
- How Students Learn: Psychological Science in the Classroom (PSYC S-1155)
- The Psychology of Eating (PSYC S-1470)
- The Psychology of Close Relationships (PSYC 1503)
Psychology, Logic, and Law
- Law and Psychology (PSYC S-1870)
- Deductive Logic (PHIL S-12)
- Psychopaths and the Insanity Defense (PSYC S-980V)
Explore More Psychology and Neuroscience Courses
Interested in finding more courses like this? Browse our course catalog to see all of our psychology and neuroscience courses.