This summer, take a deep dive into courses that introduce you to topics in the health sciences. You can study stem cell regeneration or examine the roots and impact of past—and current—epidemics.
These courses prepare you for college-level academics and help you explore potential career paths in fields such as medicine, biology, and pharmacology. Choose two to build your summer pathway.
- Introduction to Organismic and Evolutionary Biology (BIOS S-1B)
- Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology (BIOS S-1A)
- Principles of Organic Chemistry (CHEM S-17)
- Introduction to Biochemistry (BIOS S-10)
Medicine and Society
- The Opioid Epidemic (ANTH S-1667)
- Infectious Diseases, Pandemics, and Social Injustice (BIOS S-62)
- Deadly Diseases: Epidemics throughout History (HSCI S-202)
New Directions in Biology
- Introduction to Epidemiology and Biostatistics (STAT S-103)
- Biotechnology and the Human Good (PHIL S-159)
- Introduction to Immunology With Laboratory Techniques (BIOS S-61)
Explore More Medical Science Courses
Interested in finding more courses like this? Browse our course catalog to see all of our medical sciences courses.