Are you fascinated by the forces that shape our world and drive traditional public leadership? This summer, develop your financial and business savvy while honing your critical thinking and strategic planning skills.
These courses prepare you for college-level academics. And they help you explore potential career paths in business, finance, economics, and policy. Choose two to build your summer pathway.
- Principles of Economics: Macroeconomics (ECON S-10B)
- Principles of Economics: Microeconomics (ECON S-10A)
- Microeconomic Theory (ECON S-1010)
- Introduction to Financial and Managerial Economics (ECON S-190)
- Game Theory and Strategic Decisions (ECON S-1040)
Accounting and Personal Finance
Applications, Data Analysis, and Public Policy
- Introduction to Statistics and Applied Data Analysis (STAT S-100)
- Introduction to Econometrics (ECON S-1123)
- Environmental Economics (ENVR S-161)
- Public Finance (ECON S-1412)
- The Culture of Capitalism (ENGL S-207)
Explore More Economics and Finance Courses
Interested in finding more courses like this? Browse our course catalog to see all of our economics and finance courses.